The directors/shareholders may choose to change the company's financial year end in accordance with the following requirements:
- A company may only change its financial year end once during a particular financial year.
- A company may not choose a financial year end that will result in the total financial year being more than 15 months.
- A company may choose to shorten its financial year in which instance there is no minimum applicable.
- The new year end must be later than the date on which the notice is filed.
- The current financial year end must not have ended.
You can find out more from CIPC here
Creative CFO can help with this process and will:
- Determine whether the new year-end date selected by you is acceptable with CIPC as per the above requirements
- Make the relevant change for you
Please note that you will also need to amend your Financial Year End with SARS once approved by CIPC.
Mandatory - please click here to add the Disbursement Fee to your service order.
When you check out you may select a quantity of 1 and we'll get in touch with a confirmation of what information we'll need from you to get started.