The directors/shareholders may choose to change the company's financial year end in accordance with the following requirements:
- A company may only change its financial year end once during a particular financial year.
- A company may not choose a financial year end that will result in the total financial year being more than 15 months.
- A company may choose to shorten its financial year in which instance there is no minimum applicable.
- The new year end must be later than the date on which the notice is filed.
- The current financial year end must not have ended.
You can find out more from CIPC here
Creative CFO can help with this process and will:
- Determine whether the new year end date selected by you is acceptable with CIPC as per the above requirements
- Make the relevant change for you
Please note that you will also need to amend your Financial Year End with SARS once approved by CIPC.
When you check out you may select a quantity of 1 and we'll get in touch with a confirmation of what information we'll need from you to get started.