Customs Registration

All individuals or businesses that are importing/exporting goods for commercial reasons or importing/exporting goods over R2500 (either once off or throughout the year) need to be registered with customs for an import/export license. This is also called an importer/exporter customs code or customs registration.

Creative CFO can help with this process and will :

  • Review document checklist, assist with document collection and advice.
  • Make a 6am visit to the SARS branch (they only accept a limited number of applications a day).
  • Provide feedback on the process and subsequent document requirements.
  • Make a final trip to the branch to conclude, if required.

When you check out you may select a quantity of 1 and we will get in touch with a confirmation of what information we will need from you to get started.