Trust Income Tax Registration

Any trust which had made taxable amounts distributed to, or vested in, beneficiaries must register and submit a tax return via eFiling.

Creative CFO can help with this process and will :

  • Collect and review documents
  • Make a SARS Appointment
  • Set up an eFiling profile
  • Register Income tax type on eFiling

Please note, SARS may require a trustee to visit SARS along with the tax practitioner to complete the registration.

When you check out you may select a quantity of 1 and we'll get in touch with a confirmation of what information we'll need from you to get started.