Payroll software is essential for businesses to create accurate payslips for employees as well as manage leave.
SimplePay does both of these functions and integrates well with Xero accounting software.
The information required to set up SimplePay includes:
- Company information
- Employee basic information - see the file here
- Employee income, deductions, and employment type information
- Opening balances (unless starting from March in the current financial year)
Creative CFO can help you set up your payroll by:
- Setting up your SimplePay account
- Requesting and collating all the required company and employee info
- Don't forget medical aid and retirement annuities
- Backdating the information to March to ensure a full tax year is covered in the system (great for SARS employer annual reconciliations)
- Set up self-service access for your employees
- Providing a 30-minute training session on your new account to show you how to:
- add a new employee
- adjust a basic salary
- approve a leave day (or add one manually)
- Integrating SimplePay into Xero
- or provide you with the manual journal template if using other accounting software
Please select the number of employees below, checkout and we'll get your system set up.
If this is a brand new payroll set up, and you will be doing your first payslips in the month it is set up then you can use a special promo code 'newpayroll' for a 15% discount on check out.